Thursday

Just got my Fix!


I'm probably late to the party, but I’ve been hearing for a while about Stitch Fix and finally decided to give it a try.  Super fun!  

You fill out a personal profile, answer a bunch of questions about your sizes, preferences, etc, and a stylist sends you a box of things to try based on your answers.  You even get a style card showing different ways to wear each piece.  Super fun getting that surprise box!  You have a few days to decide what you want to keep and what you want to send back.  I kept two super cute tops.  

Can’t wait to get my next Fix!  Perfect for me since I’m not a natural-born shopper. 

If you check out Stitch Fix via my link and end up signing up I'll get a referral credit.  

Have you tried Stitch Fix?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note!