Monday

Monday Menu – Beef Stew

Here’s a great cool weather recipe. It cooks up in the crock pot so it couldn’t be any easier. It’s great served with a crusty French bread and green salad.
Beef Stew
2 pounds beef chuck, or stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
1/4 flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 1/2 cups beef broth
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
1 bay leaf
1 teaspoon paprika
4 carrots, cut into chunks
3 potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
2 onions, chopped
1 stalk celery, sliced

beef stew 002
  1. Place meat in crock pot. Mix flour, salt and pepper and sprinkle over meat. Stir to coat meat with flour mixture.
  2. Add beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, bay leaf, paprika, carrots, potatoes, onions and celery.
  3. Stir to mix well.
  4. Cover and cook on Low 10-12 hours or High 4-5.
beef stew 005
Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. I like a GREAT!!! beef stew recipe and this sounds like one.
    Geri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great!! Looks alot like my crock pot roast & potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always looking for simple crock pot recipes. Mine is just collecting dust.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for posting to Crock Pot Wednesday! I love seeing all of the new entries each week. I've really gotten some great new ideas as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great, I think everything is better in the crock pot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great. I never made beef stew in my crock pot! I will make it that way, next time! Thanks for joining us at Tempt My Tummy Tuesday, this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I love beef stew! Although I must admit I've never cooked it in a crock pot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! That looks perfect for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. tang inang yan!!! parang arinola lanh :xD

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note!